GetALife.com

Saturday, September 18, 2004

"Shaquille O'Neal is back in Florida. He's gonna play for the Miami Heat. Here he is from ESPN last night talking about Kobe Bryant and other weird stuff ..." (July 19)

Shows clip:

Interviewer: "If Kobe Bryant called on your cell phone right now, what would you say to him?"

Shaq: "I don't have a cell phone. It's people I'm connected with, I'm connected with. All you gotta do is think, and I'll call you. I don't have a cell phone and that's the problem with the Diesel. I'm technologically more advanced than you are. My thought process begins where a regular human apexes at."

Kimmel: (Laughing and holding a phone.) "I'm thinking Shaq, and I've got a phone right here."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Google
WWW www.get-a-life09.blogspot.com

Hey! Welcome everybody. Feel free to comment on any of our 300 posts (check the archives) and tell your friends about the website if you wish to. Get A life!

Powered by A2A Marketing Strategy